The Law Office of Theresa Ann Hartzell, P.C. Logo
Free Initial Phone Consultation  484-452-6619
Serving Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County


grandparents with a lawyer

Free Initial Phone Consultation 

Dedicated to Helping Grandparents in Custody Cases

There are many reasons why a grandparent might seek partial physical custody of his or her grandchildren. Work with us at The Law Office of Theresa Ann Hartzell, P.C. to receive the assistance you need in order to provide a safe, loving space for your grandchildren.

Contact us to schedule a consultation.

When Should a Grandparent Seek Custody?

  • Death of a parent
  • Separation of the parents for at least 6 months
  • If the child has lived with the grandparents for at least 12 consecutive months and he or she has been removed from the grandparents' home by the parents
"Theresa believed in us, she believed in the truth, stood very strong in court, and as a result, we are able to be a part of our granddaughters' lives again."
-Proud happy grandparents
Member of the PA Bar Association, Delaware County Bar Association, and Delaware County Family Law

Share by: